NOTE* As with all of our new saddles this range is only sold through our Nationwide Master Saddle Fitting Service - Correct fit is paramount!
NOTE* The library models are base line examples of trees, patterns, materials and disciplines from which Lauren and yourself can assess the suitability and sizing of saddles from the entire range!
This saddle offers an alternative to our Compact GP – it has wider, flatter seat and will suit you if you like the feel of ‘more room’ in the seat, or if you are slightly wider in the hips.
This S-Series Universal GP benefits from superior craftsmanships and higher specification design details for a truly luxurious feel and appearance. It also features the following details:
- Full length, generous front gussets.
- A generous panel with a good bearing surface, and wide channel for spine clearance.
- Standard-wither gullet depth for horses with a medium wither profile .
- An alternative seat shape to the Compact GP which makes it a viable option for those who find the neat, compact seat doesn’t suit them.
- Velcro knee blocks under the flap which can be positioned to suit your leg length and position. Ghosted stitching on the knee pad helps it contour neatly around the block and ensures added comfort
- Changeable girthing arrangement which allows saddle stability to be optimised instantly.
We have been making saddles at our workshop in the West Midlands for more than 25 years. Our skilled craftsmen are qualified Master Saddlers who use traditional saddle-making techniques to ensure each and every saddle is made with consistency, care, love and attention to detail.
K&M in-house design team includes riders who have competed internationally, qualified saddle fitters, technical specialists and experienced horsemen. This unique combination of talent, expertise and experience allows us to produce saddles for horses and riders of every shape at every level.
We test all our designs thoroughly using Pliance Pressure mapping to ensure the saddles perform to the highest standards of pressure distribution, allowing your horse to move freely and comfortably without hindrance.
A changeable gullet bar allows you or your saddle fitter to modify the width of the saddle’s gullet to suit the horse’s wither profile as the horse changes shape with either exercise, muscle development, maturity or rest. There are 8 options in the short S-bar and 7 in the long R-bar.
Wool is a natural fibre and provides superior softness and comfort for the horse because it moulds and settles quickly, giving optimum panel contact with the horse’s back. Two reinforced flocking slots make it easy for your saddle fitter to do any necessary adjustments to fit on-site
Available in Black and Brown 17", 17.5", 18" Standard Wither - Use R bars