NOTE* As with all of our new saddles this range is only sold through our Nationwide Master Saddle Fitting Service - Correct fit is paramount!
NOTE* The library models are base line examples of trees, patterns, materials and disciplines from which Lauren and yourself can assess the suitability and sizing of saddles from the entire range!
Designed specifically for Cob types, this low profile saddle has a flat tree shape and straighter-cut slim line panels to minimise bulk between horse and rider. Adjustable girthing options enable optimum saddle stability to be achieved.
- Low profile saddle is designed to fit the low withered, broad backed Cob types
- Tree shape, slim-line panels and girth strap arrangement maximise saddle stability
- Bulk between horse and rider has been minimised for improved rider control and closer contact
- Luxurious hide knee pads and seat ensure maximum rider support and comfort
- Suitable for many styles of riding, including flatwork, jumping and hacking
Flocked with 100% British wool.
Available in Black and Brown 17", 17.5".