Long length with ring and buckle for martingale or breastplate.
Use with GP or jump saddles with standard flap construction on horses with a narrower ribcage.
Very high quality girths, that have been highly rated in the press over recent years.
- Designed, tested and scientifically proven using pressure mapping and gait analysis
- Contoured to avoid the sensitive area behind the elbow
- Handmade in Walsall, England
- Constructed from the finest English leather
- Central ring and buckle allow for martingale or breastplate to be attached
- Suitable for dressage or monoflap jump & GP saddles
Lined with Prolite® - known for its ability to distribute pressure, absorb impact and prevent rubbing.
New construction method allows the Prolite® edge "to float" so the horse's muscles can move underneath rather than bang against.
Combination of the contour and the cushioning creates a buffer zone and prevents a "hard" edge.
Available in Black and Brown 44"(110cm) to 48"(120cm) in increments of 2"(5cm)