Short girth with ring and buckle for training aid or martingale.
Use with dressage or monoflap saddles on horses with a narrower ribcage.
Very high quality girths, that have been highly rated in the press over recent years.
- Designed, tested and scientifically proven using pressure mapping and gait analysis
- Contoured to avoid the sensitive area behind the elbow
- Handmade in Walsall, England
- Constructed from the finest English leather
- Central ring and buckle allow for martingale or breastplate to be attached
- Suitable for dressage or monoflap jump & GP saddles
Lined with Prolite® - known for its ability to distribute pressure, absorb impact and prevent rubbing.
New construction method allows the Prolite® edge "to float" so the horse's muscles can move underneath rather than bang against.
Combination of the contour and the cushioning creates a buffer zone and prevents a "hard" edge.
Available in Black and Brown 22"(55cm) to 32"(80cm) in increments of 2"(5cm)