Short girth with ring and buckle for training aid or martingale.
Use with dressage or monoflap saddles
Very high quality girths, that have been highly rated in the press over recent years.
- Designed, tested and scientifically proven using pressure mapping and gait analysis
- Contoured to avoid the sensitive area behind the elbow
- Handmade in Walsall, England
- Constructed from the finest English leather
- Central ring and buckle allow for martingale or breastplate to be attached
- Suitable for dressage or monoflap jump & GP saddles
Lined with Prolite® - known for its ability to distribute pressure, absorb impact and prevent rubbing.
New construction method allows the Prolite® edge "to float" so the horse's muscles can move underneath rather than bang against.
Combination of the contour and the cushioning creates a buffer zone and prevents a "hard" edge.
Available in Black and Brown 22"(50cm) to 34"(85cm) in increments of 2"(5cm)