NOTE* As with all of our new saddles this range is only sold through our Nationwide Master Saddle Fitting Service - Correct fit is paramount!
NOTE* The library models are base line examples of trees, patterns, materials and disciplines from which Lauren and yourself can assess the suitability and sizing of saddles from the entire range!
A traditional two-flap saddle, specifically designed for the competitive rider looking to achieve a closer connectivity with their horse when jumping. While the rider appreciates the enhanced comfort and luxury afforded by this saddle, the horse benefits from all the research and development that went in to our Performance Products, including multiple girthing options and fitting features.
- A precisely aligned seat to balance the rider over the fence and enable a close contact feel with the horse
- Billet placement provides three girthing options to fine-tune the fit to the horse’s shape and movement
- Luxurious double-oiled butt leather
- Super-soft full grain hide on the seat
- Stitched-on knee block are positioned to provide superior support for the rider’s leg in the shorter jumping length
- The deeply-cushioned, soft knee rolls are able to accommodate a variety of upper leg lengths and provide optimum support and stability over the fence and on the flat
Available in Black, Brown with Brown welt and Brown with Tan welt 17", 17.5" and 18".