NOTE* As with all of our new saddles this range is only sold through our Nationwide Master Saddle Fitting Service - Correct fit is paramount!
NOTE* The library models are base line examples of trees, patterns, materials and disciplines from which Lauren and yourself can assess the suitability and sizing of saddles from the entire range!
A traditional two-flap created especially for the petite or young competitive rider who appreciates enhanced comfort and luxury from their dressage saddle. Designed using the research and development that went in to our Performance Products to ensure the horse benefits from Fairfax’s fitting features and girthing options.
- The Fairfax Classic Dressage has all the features common to every Classic saddle (see design details below), plus the following comfort-enhancing details:
- Neat and compact seat to align and support the rider in the optimum dressage position
- The design and placement of the billets provides girthing options to fine-tune the fit to the horse’s shape and movement(see girthing options below)
- Luxurious double-oiled butt leather
- Super-soft full grain hide on the seat
- A small moveable Velcro knee block which can be re-positioned to provide superior support for the rider’s leg (see block below)
- The addition of deep cushioning and ghost stitching on the knee pad means the support is softer and more accommodating for a variety of leg lengths and sizes
Available in Black, 16.5".