NOTE* As with all of our new saddles this range is only sold through our Nationwide Master Saddle Fitting Service - Correct fit is paramount!
NOTE* The library models are base line examples of trees, patterns, materials and disciplines from which Lauren and yourself can assess the suitability and sizing of saddles from the entire range!
The Custom Everest R is a single flap saddle with a deep seat, giving the rider great support. The open pommel gives the wither space and leaves the shoulder free, making it a great option for high withered horses. The single flap design also has a loosened panel in the front, reducing the bulk under your seat.
- All over soft, supple combination of buffalo & buffalo type leathers give an instant broken-in feeling
- Extended stirrup bars and a narrow twist give you that "ear to heel" alignment
- Knee roll choices give you feel while softly guiding your leg
- The single flap design eliminates bulk, giving tremendous feel of your horse
- The deep supportive seat puts you in the correct position without restriction
- Wide gullet provides proper clearance of your horse's spine
- Open pommel head great for high withered horses and wide, large shouldered horses
- 100% natural imported wool flocked panels
- Black, Brown Or Custom Colour, Welt and Stitching Varients
- Seat Size: 17"/ 17.5"/ 18"/ 18.5"
- Flap Size: Petite 15"/ Standard 16"/ Long 17"/ Extra Long 17.5"
- Buffalo and Vienna Option
- Knee Roll: R1/ R2/ SR Canted/ LR/ ICON SRNP/ ICON NRNP